Mobilizing for College Access and Success
COE’s 34th Annual Policy Seminar affords the TRIO and GEAR UP communities the opportunity to help educate Members of the 113th Congress, congressional staff, and Obama Administration officials about the history and the success of TRIO and GEAR UP. More importantly, this event gives participants a chance to represent the interests of low-income and first-generation students and veterans, adult learners, and learners with disabilities in the policy arena. Come share your stories of success. Stories about real students can make a difference!
This seminar is your opportunity to...
- Network with TRIO and GEAR UP colleagues from around the country
- Learn how to impact funding for your program
- See the connection between Congress and your students’ success
- Advocate for your students and your programs
With your help and the help of your alumni, we can build support for TRIO and GEAR UP and expand services to assist a greater number of disadvantaged students.
- Click here (.pdf) to download the 34th Annual Policy Seminar Brochure.
(NOTE) For questions about registration and payment, please contact Business and Finance at (email@example.com) or (202) 347-7430.
Opportunity Programs Leadership Summit
||Seminar on Relations
with the U.S. Department of Education
|Saturday, March 22 – Sunday, March 23, 2014
||Sunday, March 23 – Tuesday, March 25, 2014
||Wednesday, March 26, 2014