(Updated: December 17, 2012)
— "Expanding Your Educational Opportunities With TRIO"
National TRIO/GEAR UP Directory — Electronic file
What You Can Do to Promote TRIO
— (Public Relations Handbook)
Creating a Progam Policy and Procedures Manual
— (Second Edition)
Site Visits and Audits: What, When, and Why
- Click here (.pdf) to download an order form for the publication "Creating a Program Policy and Procedures Manual, Second Edition."
- Click here (.pdf) to download an order form to purchase your copy of the "Site Visits and Audits: What, When and Why" video and manual, or the manual alone. Find out what you need to do to be prepared for both a site visit and an audit with a video of the June 5, 2003 teleconference Site Visits and Audits and the accompanying manual.
— Implications For Your Program and Institution
Accountability for TRIO Programs in Challenging Times
- Click here (.pdf) to download an order form to purchase a DVD copy of the Budget and Data Management Teleconference (May 25th, 2006), "Mandatory Objectives — Implications For Your Program and Institution."
Recent Audits of the Federal TRIO Programs: Implications for Practice
- Click here (.pdf) to download an order form to purchase a DVD copy of September 27th, 2005 TRIO Budget and Data Management Teleconference. Find out what accountability means for TRIO programs, hear how the Department of Education views accountability, and learn tools for measuring it.
TRIO Programs Mailing List
- Click here (.pdf) to download an order form for a VHS copy of the May 27th, 2004 Teleconference, "Recent Audits of the Federal TRIO Programs: Implications for Practice." A copy of the "Site Visits and Audits" manual is also included.
Obtain a spreadsheet of mailing information for TRIO Programs across the country — does not include phone numbers or e-mail addresses. You can obtain the entire national list, or you can choose which programs or regions you'd like to order.
Council Subscription Package
- Click here (.pdf) to download a form to order either type of list.
This subscription includes Equality
, an online quarterly newsletter; FAQs
, answers to frequently asked questions about TRIO; e-News You Can Use
, an online monthly publication featuring information of interest from national experts; COE NETworks
, an annual magazine highlighting the latest TRIO innovations and focusing on the programs competing in the upcoming grant cycle; and the Directory of TRIO and GEAR UP Programs
- Click here (.pdf) to download an order form to purchase the Subscription Package.