(Updated: November 9, 2015)
Council Subscription Package
- Download our Council Products (.pdf) order form to purchase any of the following items listed on this page.
This subscription includes Equality
, an online quarterly newsletter; FAQs
, answers to frequently asked questions about TRIO; e-News You Can Use
, an online monthly publication featuring information of interest from national experts; COE NETworks
, an annual magazine highlighting the latest TRIO innovations and focusing on the programs competing in the upcoming grant cycle; and the National Directory of TRIO and GEAR UP Programs
- Expanding Your Educational Opportunities with TRIO
- National Directory of TRIO and GEAR UP Programs (Electronic)
- TRIO Media Relations Handbook (Working with the Media to Promote TRIO)
- Creating a Program Policy and Procedures Manual
TRIO Programs Mailing List
- Accountability for TRIO Programs in Challenging Times
DVD copy of the Budget and Data Management Teleconference (September 27, 2005). Find out what accountability means for TRIO programs, hear how the U.S. Department of Education views accountability, and learn tools for measuring it.
- Site Visits and Audits (What, When, and Why)
Anxious about the site visits the U.S. Department of Education will be conducting? Find out what you need to do to be prepared for both a site visit and an audit with a video of the "Site Visits and Audits — What, When, and Why" Teleconference (June 5, 2003), and the "Site Visits and Audits" manual.
- Recent Audits of the Federal TRIO Programs (Implications for Practice)
VHS copy of the "Recent Audits of the Federal TRIO Programs — Implications for Practice" Teleconference (May 27, 2004). A copy of the "Site Visits and Audits" manual is also included.
- Mandatory Objectives (Implications for Your Program and Institution)
DVD copy of the Budget and Data Management Teleconference (May 25, 2006), "Mandatory Objectives — Implications for Your Program and Institution."
Obtain a spreadsheet of mailing information for TRIO programs across the country — does not include phone numbers or e-mail addresses. You can obtain the entire national list, or you can choose which programs or regions you'd like to order.